Contact Me

Sunday, June 29, 2008

6/29

I have been listing some nice mirrors etc. But I am very excited about my new printer. It is up and running!!!! It's the Epson 1400 with the fancy archival inks. It works beautifully and was a cinch to hook up. I had a huge fight 2 weeks ago with a kodak printer and finally told my husband to remove it from my sight or it would find it's way out the window. He took it, I wish him luck.
Soooo now I am able to print all my own stuff. I just happen to have 20 years of graphics experience, so now I am cookin'. Whatever you may need on a button, magnet, mirror or bottle opener just let me know.

2 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

Congrats on the new printer! I'm dying to upgrade to a nicer printer.

Flirt Buttons said...

Thanks. I love it. My last printer was dying. It was pulling the paper in side ways and printing any old color anywhere