Thursday, February 26, 2009
Sharon here. I am working very very hard on wedding favors. I have several gorgeous fabrics that I have been using on my pocket mirrors and selling them for wholesale prices to brides to be. Some brides buy them by the 100's to hand out as favors at the reception. Other brides buy them for their bridesmaids as thank you gifts. Sometimes they put them in with other little goodies in a gift bag. My other pocket mirror wedding sales have been to Bridal shops, to give out at all the bridal trade shows and expos. So, whether you need 1, 12 or 500 I can do the job! Just convo me in Etsy or email (flirtemail(at)yahoo.com).
Now for the give away part!!!! If you do the following steps, you will be put in a drawing to win 6 of your favorite pocket mirrors from my shop!!!! The random winner will be notified on Thursday March 5th!!!! One week from now!
Here's what to do:
1. comment on this blog
2. follow this blog
3. go to my etsy shop and convo me the answers to the following:
(you will have to register if you aren't already an etsy buyer or seller)
1. what your favorite pocket mirror is?
2. which is the best pocket mirror for a wedding favor?
3. which is the best pocket mirror for a baby shower?
4. How did you find my blog?
5. what are your favorite flowers for a wedding?
so that's pretty easy!!!! and you don't have to live in the United States to win!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I have been working on some wholesale orders for weddings. I have so many items that are just perfect little wedding favors or bridal shower favors. I even have some great stuff for a bachelorette party. I love to do wholesale orders and you don't have to be a retailer to get in on my wholesale pricing. All you need to do is order 12 or more of the same type of item. I have listed several photos of my popular wedding items. Let me know if you need anything.
flirtemail (at) yahoo.com
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
One of my favorite subjects is cupcakes. I just love them. I make them all the time for friends and family. The women yell at me about the calories and the men just eat them by the handfuls. So, I have made several items with cupcake fabric. They are horribly nonfattening and not delicious to eat at all. But they are so darn cute!!!!! My favorite fabric is this great pink with cupcakes. Here are some other items I found on Etsy made with the same fabric.
1. Very cute patchwork scarf by http://www.madamecupcake.etsy.com/
2. An adorable little reversible pinafore by http://www.sugarflower.etsy.com/
3. A great little girl's headband by http://www.sweatp07.etsy.com/
4. The fanciest tutu dress ever, by http://www.sdemke.etsy.com/
5. and last but not least this awesome purse by http://www.purseona.etsy.com/
Hope you love them!!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Careful this blog post might give you 80's flashbacks!!!! I found this great pink fabric with little green whales and just had to have it. Now it is making it's way onto everything in my shop. I took a look around Etsy to find items to go with it, and here is what I found:
1. Embroidered Preppy Whale Hair Bow by http://www.thesouthernbaby.etsy.com/
2. Green and Pink Whale Ribbon Dog Collar by http://www.hadsandjacks.etsy.com/
3. http://www.charlieandsarah.etsy.com/ have this great tshirt with an appliqued whale:
4. a little needlepoint whale keyfob by http://www.prettypetunia.etsy.com/
5. The cutest little polka dot appliqued little girl's shirt by http://www.thetrendytot.etsy.com/
6. The trendytot also has this great little dress: