One of my favorite subjects is cupcakes. I just love them. I make them all the time for friends and family. The women yell at me about the calories and the men just eat them by the handfuls. So, I have made several items with cupcake fabric. They are horribly nonfattening and not delicious to eat at all. But they are so darn cute!!!!! My favorite fabric is this great pink with cupcakes. Here are some other items I found on Etsy made with the same fabric.
1. Very cute patchwork scarf by http://www.madamecupcake.etsy.com/
2. An adorable little reversible pinafore by http://www.sugarflower.etsy.com/
3. A great little girl's headband by http://www.sweatp07.etsy.com/
4. The fanciest tutu dress ever, by http://www.sdemke.etsy.com/
5. and last but not least this awesome purse by http://www.purseona.etsy.com/
Hope you love them!!!!