Contact Me

Friday, November 6, 2009

NEW PRODUCT!!!! scarf clips!!!!


These are so much fun. You just slide it up both ends of your scarf and squeeze the clip together. Such a fun little addition to your wardrobe. Pick from any of my pocket mirror or bottle opener designs and I will make you a scarf clip. Only $9.

2.25 inches fabric or paper covered with mylar on top.


feedback from wholesale order: "Way cool! I've been playing around with them. What fun! Love it with jeans & a turtleneck. It's pretty cool as a sash belt over a boyfriend blazer as well. Can't wait to see everyone's reaction to this accessory! Thank you!"

3 comments:

PussDaddy said...

I have never seen those before.

PussDaddy

Flirt Buttons said...

I have used all different versions of scarf clips and I have always loved them. I made this product because of a request for them from one of my favorite customers. So I researched it and put it all together. They are really fun. Limitless possibilities as to the designs. Thanks for stopping in!

cabin + cub said...

Very cute design! ;)