Contact Me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guess what I did?????











Hey everyone! I have been on a creative streak for the past 2 months and decided to go wild and start a new shop!!!! Now I am running 2 different shops on Etsy. My new shop is http://www.flirtdeux.etsy.com/ Deux means 2 in French, so it is like an annex of sorts. This shop is all about gift tags, bags and anything else I decide to take a rubber stamp to!!! Or cut on my new Cricut machine. I am out of control with ideas, so please keep checking back on http://www.flirtdeux.etsy.com/ I will be adding to the inventory almost daily. I have been especially working on Easter goodies, because I just adore all the wonderful Easter symbols. Bunnies, chicks, eggs etc.. Everything is just too cute!!!
Meanwhile http://www.flirtbuttons.etsy.com/ is rolling along smoothly and I am adding new goodies and moving things around.
Here is a sale code good for either shop: FLIRT10
Just write that in the message to seller and I will refund your entire purchase 10%, excluding shipping. Good any time you order this year!

8 comments:

Memories for Life said...

The top right photo with the bunny is very cute :)

Christy Amular said...

these look great! congratsand good wishes on your new shop!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :) Your new shop looks great. i also love the top right pic. Very pretty.

Flirt Buttons said...

Thanks everybody! I appreciate it. -Sharon :)

Teddy Started It said...

Good for you!! The new shop's super cute.

Kristie said...

HI! I just found your blog!! WOW! How awesome! I’m a boutique photographer in Woodstock! I specialize in maternity, newborn, baby, children and family, just to name a few! If you or anyone you know is interested in photography, have them visit my website & fan me on Facebook!
I am currently booking portraits with a {live} bunny!
I hope to hear from you soon!
Kristie
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Woodstock-GA/Turning-Leaf-Designs-Boutique-Photography/105592615759?ref=mf
www.turningleafdesigns.com

Erica said...

I think I love EVERYTHING in filrtdeux!

Flirt Buttons said...

Thanks Erica!