Contact Me

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2

A super busy day for me in what will be a super busy month!!!! I will start teaching a product development class online for the Art Institute mid July. But they want everything set up before then. so I'm trying to get to it, but meanwhile back at the ok corral....

I bought some Winnie the Pooh fabric today to make stuff out of. I just love piglet. I also bought a great bundle of paper called Rock Star. It had some fantastic stuff, and some stuff that I had fun printing on. Those poor people don't know what
they started!!!!!!

Thought I would leave you all with a picture of "Sunshine" the cockatoo, full feather. This is how I feel this month!!!!!! Sunshine is a gorgeous 5 year old moluccan cockatoo that is part of our eclectic family.

No comments: