Contact Me

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Okay well I wish I could go back to Sunday. This week is not working out quite yet. It started with a waterfall from my upstairs bathroom into my family room!!!! I woke up to it at 2:30 a.m. Monday morning. Then Monday evening we had a bad storm and the power went out for more than 5 hours. My neighbors tree split in half in her front yard. Oh joy. Now I'm waiting to see what today brings.
Meanwhile I am working hard on lots of new products!!!! please take a look at my site:
www.flirtbuttons.etsy.com

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that really sucks! I'm so sorry about your bad luck, hope the week ends well :)

Flirt Buttons said...

Well my husband found out that the spot on his ear that the bird has been picking at, IS cancer. We figured as much. The bird is an excellent dermatologist. So, no our week is still kinda sucky.