Contact Me

Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/9/08 Gifts for Men











Today is my Mom's Birthday and I better remember to call her later!



But on with my blog.



I am trying to make sure that I have gender neutral items in my shop. My shop is very girly but that does not mean that these girls do not have men in their lives!!!! So, I have started to list more bottle openers that could be for anyone. I am going to put up some pics of gender neutral bottle openers and bottle openers that women have bought for men, and that men have bought for themselves. So, if you think it may be a little girly, don't look at me, I didn't make them buy it!!!!



I hope that you all take a look at your shops, if you have one, and make sure that you have some gender neutral or masculine items in your shop. Even if it's just a small separate section for women to buy for their man.



here's some of my bottle openers that I promised you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have found a website called Presents For Men which has quite a few gift ideas to hopefully keep my husband happy for a few years at least. It sure beats spending hours in the city trying to find something and generally coming away empty handed.

Flirt Buttons said...

good to know! I can't stand running around to stores wasting my time!