Contact Me

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

big time holiday sale!!!!

gobble gobble gobble happy thanksgiving, hope you have a great day and stuff yourself to the brim. If you happen to be shopping today 11/27/08 I will throw in a free pocket mirror with every order. just have to have the sale date be 11/27/08





~~~FROM NOW, NOVEMBER 26TH THRU DECEMBER 1ST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $20 TO ANY DESTINATION (PAYPAL WILL BE REFUNDED)~~~

~~~ALL SINGLE POCKET MIRRORS WILL BE $3.50 EACHor 6 for $15 or 12 for $25 or 50 for $90 SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT E.S.T. DECEMBER 1ST ~~~


And please don't forget to make personal requests. If you see something you like and wish it came as something else, let me know!!! If you like the fabric as a pocket mirror but really need a bottle opener, I can do it!!!

Also, I need a December sale, any requests???? I haven't decided what to have for my sale.

2 comments:

esque said...

Great offers! Hm, for December, how about a deal on the bottle openers? Those are great!

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

Flirt Buttons said...

good idea! I need to do something fun. thanks for the comment -me